Eligibility and How to Apply:
All Students of the Law Faculty of the University of Łódź who:
- are interested in public international law,
- passed the exam on public international law,
- completed the second year of full time legal studies,
- have good command of written and spoken English,
- are ready to participate in an intensive and exceptionally demanding course
should send their applications to: dr hab. Joanna Połatyńska (jpolatynska(at)o2.pl) or to dr Marek Wasiński (marek.wasinski(at)gmail.com) before 1st June 2015.
Kindly note that if the number of applications exceeds the team capacity, the Chair of Public International Law and International Relations reserves its right to determine the members of the moot court teams during interviews and – in case of several comparable offers – to decide upon first come, first served basis.